Monday, February 14, 2011

Who am I?

It's a word that is thrown around too much. I know, because I have used this word and phrase too many times in my life where it was never actually in existence. Well, at that time. Who am I to say that it doesn't actually exist? I think it's more of being afraid of the feeling then wondering if it's real or not. Once you say it, you have to say it over and over again to give the person reassurance, and even reassurance for yourself that what you feel is actually real. It's more for yourself rather than just the person you say it to.

But.

When people use it for there benefit to get what they want. That's where I draw the line. Especially when they know that the other person is vulnerable. Especially when they know the other person is vulnerable. That is something I can't stand for. She told me last night that she was a victim of desperation after her second boyfriend told her about how he hooked up with an ex of his that came into town for a night. But luckily that word saved their relationship. She said that that the bad situation turned out good.

I'm sorry. But no it didn't. Your ex boyfriend planned this whole thing so that for one night a girl can put out like you don't so he can clear his head for the next few months, he will feel guilty, but it's okay, he knows he will so he will use something against you at your most vulnerable of times. He will tell you what happened. Make it seem like an accident. But you really know it wasn't, but you don't want to hear it. You want to her the bullshit that's coming out of his mouth because you're too much into the relationship to not have it work out. He tells you everything that happened just so he is a good guy and that's what good guys do. He tells you everything to make it seem like he knows he did wrong, even though he knew what he was doing the minute she told him she was coming into town. And just when you think that everything is over, he says for the first time in your relationship "But. . . I love you"

Roses that were pissed on are nice.

Why am I blogging?

Because I couldn't say this to your face

No comments: