Monday, February 28, 2011

A purpose

He has a purpose for those four days. For those four days nothing else mattered to him but what he was given to live for for those days. He found and discovered new things. He was being tested by something that is big in our society.

He was the main character of the story.

This is something I have always wanted. A problem. A problem that will take me far from where I am now. A problem that would give me a new perspective of reality so that I can be apart of something that is great than what has been given me. I envy his journey. Although, I'm sure it was terrifying to him and it would be to me...but I wonder what it feels like. Knowing that you are important. At least believing you are important.

It's messed up of me to want what he wanted, because I'm sure he would never wish any of that upon anybody else. I am a hypocrite. I hate everything that people do to feel like their lives are apart of a reality TV series. However, I want to feel that importance as well. I want to be damaged and for people to care about me and to be concerned only for me to reject them. I want power. I want purpose.

Why am I blogging?

I don't know.

No comments: