Sunday, January 30, 2011

Therapy

It's funny how I have been and still am anti-blog. They seem dramatic and for people who seek attention. The extent of what most people write on their blogs are lyrics from a song that they "they live by", complaints about how their day went, or how great their week went and how lucky they are to finally be on track with their life smileyfacesmileyfacesmileyface.

People put these things on the internet because they want to feel like people are reading and care about what is happening in their life. Again, how desperate are you for attention? And the people who do say "I have been reading your blog!" have most likely read the first entry of you saying "I'm gonna start blogging about my day! Hope you all enjoy!" just to say they have read it to seem like a good friend.

Why am I blogging?

Because writing hurts my hand.

No comments: