I have realized that there are stats on this thing. Actually, I realized that last night after I posted my first entry. That's probably the reason why people write blogs in the first place. "How many people care about what I have to say? Am I being clever enough? Am I interesting enough?" Usually people just scan through and see if there are any signs of suicidal thoughts, and if there aren't, you aren't interesting to them whatsoever.
And since I used the word suicide, there may be a chance that there will be one or two more people who will read this. Even though I'm publishing this link of facebook or twitter. I might as well post it on twitter, actually. I never use it and a total of 4 people follow me. Maybe those 4 people who have chosen to follow me will care enough to read my blog since they have shown interest in reading what I may potentially write on there. This paragraph was only supposed to be a line long. Just to make that first line clever and witty and standalone. Oh well.
I'm supposed to be doing my homework right now. I have drank two amps to stay awake, however I find no motivation to start. Although I probably will soon... right now I just want to sit and relax. That's the first genuine thing I have said in my two entries. How adorable.
I find that writing things down on a piece of paper of all you have to do helps. 10% of the time it freaks you out, but 90% of the time it's calming because it's out of your head and on something you can read. Within that 90%, you realize it's not really that much, it only seemed like a lot because it was swirling around in rotation through your mind. It's comforting to be able to write.
My music is mediocre. I need to step up my game in everything.
Another genuine moment.
Why am I blogging?
Something witty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment